Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rocket science Tic-Tac-Toe testbed

It has been some time since the last post,

I have been busy working on the AIGamedev.com sandbox, some of the work was related to A*, Hierarchical A*, terrain clustering, pathfinding, Animation mirroring, Locomotion planning ...

I also had the time to start my 'own private course' in academic Machine Learning thanks to the many good online resources and video lectures.

Remotely related, and since I decided to share much of the things I do, no matter how simple or meaningless I might find them, here is a Tic-Tac-Toe AI testbed, which started as an interview 3 hour coding test, but then received some fun additions, namely an Alpha-beta minimax AI, which is adapted from Steve Chapel's code and a Reinforcement learning value iteration AI (my own 1 hour exercise to apply one of the very basic machine learning techniques)

http://jadnohra.net/release/TicTacToeTestbed_rev28.zip


No comments: